BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年5月18日星期二

my new life?

maybe this is the last passage in this blog...

i knw wad i'm doing reali so childish...

start from now...i'll start my new life...

thx u all whose support me~

mowmow,mm,heng,hua,keong,yan...

u all is my brother forever~

computer course...i dun wan to continue again...

now i wan to find fashion design class...or i'll follow my fren brenda get the course for indoor design

actually i'm interested in painting~hehe!!

my college teacher introduce me go to the terengganu...coz there got fashion class...

maybe i want to go thr...

just now mm ask me...y suddenly i'll give up jia ming...

me just can tell u all...i won't give up her...is she give up me...

what can i do??i cant do anything...

i do already many thing for her...but she can take as no anythign happen...haha!

i'm a foolish ppl

the tattoo??

me also duno wan to do wad at it...

but i just knw...i'll waiting for u

without contact u...i wan to concentrate on my learning...

i'm not a children now!

our memory i'll forever put in my heart...although u forgot already or not...

no money no talk~this is truth...so brothers! friends!

just support me!!!

i'll let u all see who is Low Chun Kiat!!

0 评论: