BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年4月7日星期四

2 years ago

2years ago...we break up 2 years ago...just like yesterday...

nothing i can say...just wan to give you know~that i still love you...

although i love you...but i dunno all of the thing that in your life...

not i dun wan to know...and i already try my best to get it...

but i think you already tell your friend dun wan to let me know...

haiz...

this year...this is the first passage...because...i dunno i can write what!

every day i look at the paper that u reply me from the present...

u write ( if u promise me that you will forget me...i will receive the present)

u make my tears flow down again...TT...haiz.. i reply your message...sorry...i cant forgot you...no need to promise you...its truth...

more 2 month your birthday... i plan already wan to buy what type of the present for you...

but now i not dare already...i scare you gv back the present to me...

what can i do...2 years already...i didnt hope u together with me...

just be a normal friend with me...also cant...

please...please...let me have a happy day~please

0 评论: